Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Need a wartime propaganda poster

I'm looking for a graphic that is 640px wide by 960px height. The poster graphic's theme is: "Unification" ,the fantasy government is like a big brother gov't with complete control over its citizens. They are waring to control all people within its world and do so under the guise of "Unification". And yes I would like the words to be in the poster. I would also like it to be in the style of the world war II Russian propaganda posters. I can provide the fantasy countries flag design if necessary but I do not require that it is in the picture itself. I'm looking to pay about $30. If your interested please email me at art@buildingofbetter.com. All though I have a theme I do not have a direction of what should be in the poster suggestions or just general ideas posted are welcome http://bit.ly/8GLDp7

No comments: