Sunday, January 24, 2010

Album Artwork Needed

I'm looking for a designer to come up with some album artwork for my new mix series. I'm a Trance / UK Hardcore DJ from the UK and I am looking for someone to come up with artwork for my new series of 2010 Trance mixes which will be posted around the internet and sent to various establishments along with a promo CD.



I'm looking for someone to come up with something somewhat futuristic. Perhaps in the form of advanced photoshop brushing. You will be provided with two transparent logos which will need to be incorporated into the design. (One or the other will do) You can find previews of them on my website here: (Refresh the page to see both) Jimo.co.uk



The idea is to have the same artwork for the entire year, so I will need the PSD for the end design so I can change the colour of certain elements myself later on. Here are some examples of what I would like and what I mean by changing the colours. Here is what I used for 2009:



jimo.co.uk/images/covers/20095.jpg

jimo.co.uk/images/covers/20099.jpg

jimo.co.uk/images/covers/20098.jpg



I will be paying $35 via paypal only for the finished design. Payment will be made when a watermarked version of the finished design is presented. Design sketches are also a plus to help me decide!



If you are interested or have any questions please send an e-mail to James@Jimo.co.uk http://bit.ly/6NQ5aK

No comments: