Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Looking for Warhammer Illustrators

This is more of an introductory post than anything else. A team of individuals are currently working on a Warhammer 40,000 project and are looking for artists to do some illustrations. The project is to include a coversheet, likely a back sheet, and multiple, smaller images of each individual unit (possibly some in action), as well as some other narrative images. I don't have a definitive list of images needed yet, but I will be updating this as I do.



First off, the artist(s) need(s) to have experience with Warhammer 40,000 as a whole. There are multiple sites (such as Lexicanum and Warhammer 40,000 wikia) that provide information on the Warhammer 40,000 game and setting as a whole.



Secondly, the race in question is going to be the Tau, so unfortunately, we're not looking for artists that specialize with Space Marines (sorry, brethren).



Thirdly, this is sort of a joint venture, and while I'm flexible on commission costs and whatnot, we don't have a very good budget. Just a heads up.



Obviously, I have an interest in protecting Games Workshop's Intellectual Property as much as humanly possible.



Anyone interested, please email me http://bit.ly/5YHEKu

1 comment:

yezzzsir said...

Hi Check my work out & send me a note email if interested.
http://yezzzsir.deviantart.com/gallery/

yezzzsir@yahoo.co.uk