Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Band needs photo/art

I'm looking to buy an image from someone to use for the cover of our upcoming CD, as well as our myspace design.



I've been looking around deviant art forever, but I am having a tough time getting in touch with artists to actually buy the images, so I thought I'd try this.



We are a post-hardcore band from London, Ontario, Canada.



We are looking for an image that is bright, modern, and non-cliche. I really dig this piece but have not been able to buy it from the artist yet:

mr-bonheur.deviantart.com/art/Lion-148475147



It could be something like that, or a photo. We're really open to anything.



I can pay via pay-pal, or email money order, or mail (if youre in Canada).



Please send me an email (johnker@live.com) with a sample of the image you would like to sell.



We are looking to spend about $50 Canadian.



Our site: myspace.com/escapesmusic http://bit.ly/7W6pyh

No comments: