Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PHP Coder Needed!

I'm looking for someone who is experienced in coding PHP and can also code MySQL.



I have a website, Wildlife World wildlife-world.co.uk . At the moment, the main focus of the site is an encyclopedia. This causes it to appear a lot of the time in search engines when most animals are mentioned. However, I would like to expand it away from just this and into more of a community.



I have so many ideas, money spinning ones too, but I need someone who can implement them as I don't have the coding knowledge.





Commissioning someone to code is too expensive, so here is my offer:



I'm looking for a website partner who will do the coding for it.

In return I will offer a cut in the website profits for however long you work with me. This could, and probably will be eventually, more than you would get with a freelance fee.





If you are interested, please email admin@wildlife-world.co.uk http://bit.ly/cPjy87

No comments: